Clear Blue is a pH neutral liquid flocculent used to coagulate suspended particles and dead algae and drop them to the bottom of the pool for easy vacuuming.
Dosage and Directions for use:
1. Stop the pump and remove the automatic pool cleaner from the pool
2. Set the Multiport Valve to the BYPASS / RECIRCULATE position
3. With the pump running, add 100ml Clear Blue per 10 000L of pool water directly to the skimmer. Run the pump for 2 hours
4. After 2 hours, shut the pump off for 12 – 24 hours to allow suspended matter and debris to drop to the bottom of the pool
5. Vacuum to “Waste” all the debris that has settled For heavy algae infestation use 200ml per 10 000L of pool water